Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thinkers block

"His palms are sweaty
Knees weak arms are ready
There's vomit on his sweater already
Mom's spaghetti-- he's nervous
But on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth but the words won't come out
He's choking wow, but everybody's choking now
Clocks run out, time's up, over...."

--Marshal Mathers

This is the haze I'm in. There's something I have to tell the world, but
it's unexplainable.... and my pen is my worst enemy.

7 comments:

Kafo said...

I'm first
I am so glad
So i take it you are back
okay let mii go and read it now

Kafo said...

I dunno
Just say it
Is it the thoughts or the words to explain the thought?

Anonymous said...

I always did love that song... do you babe.. and the words will come... they always do

Jennifer A. said...

Just let it out sweetie...

Mak said...

Thanks y'all.

Nilla said...

We'll be waiting for what you have to tell us Oh!.

Daddy's Girl said...

I am not really an Eminem fan but I love his poetry - especially on this song 'Lose Yourself', the way the builds the imagery so intensely in your head.

How are you doing Mack? Hope good - we care.